How do I report a road maintenance issue within Hampton?

The Township of Hampton Department of Community Services makes every effort to respond immediately to all repair and maintenance concerns on township roads, but they can always use your help. If you notice township roadways with dangerous cracks or holes, roadways with debris or accumulated snow, rights-of-way that are encroached by bushes, trees, or other obstructions, or damaged or missing traffic signs and street signs, contact the department to report the problem. When you call, be prepared with the location and type of maintenance problem as well as your name and phone number so that the department can contact you for additional information. Leave these details in a message if a person is unable to answer the phone when you call. For more information, or to report a maintenance or repair need, contact the Township of Hampton between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 412-486-0400, extension 1303.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get involved?
2. How do I report a road maintenance issue within Hampton?
3. What is the process / schedule for road maintenance?
4. Who is in charge of maintaining state and county roads?