How do I get a demolition permit?

If you are planning a construction project in the Township of Hampton that will involve the demolition of a structure, contact the Township of Hampton Permitting Office to learn all the required and recommended steps to perform demolition work. These include written releases from all utility companies certifying that services have been disconnected and an asbestos exemption certificate, when applicable. Please contact the Township Permit Clerk for the most current fee schedule.

If you would like a demolition permit application or more information regarding the permit process contact the Permitting Office at 3101 McCully Road from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, or call them at 412-486-0400 Extension 1304.

Show All Answers

1. What is the process for obtaining a building permit?
2. What types of structures require a permit?
3. How long will it take to get an answer on my permit application?
4. Will I need engineered plans?
5. Can I use a hard top / retractable / auto cover instead of a fence for my in-ground pool?
6. Do I need a permit to install or improve a driveway or patio?
7. Can I get a verbal answer on my plans?
8. What do I need if I'm putting a fence on my property?
9. How do I schedule a building inspection?
10. Can I have chickens on my property?
11. What do I need if I'm putting in a pool or hot tub?
12. What do I need if I have to do excavation on my property?
13. How do I get a demolition permit?
14. How do I go about getting a conditional use permit?