Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on Wednesday, December 16th; actions from the meeting included:
- Enacted Ordinance No. 837 establishing the 2021 real estate tax millage rates (NO TAX INCREASE - 2.9241 total millage)
- Enacted Ordinance No. 838 adopting the 2021 General and Other Funds Budget
- Enacted Ordinance No. 839 adopting the 2021 Capital Improvement Fund Budget
- Accepted a proposal from First National Bank regarding the 2021 Tax and Revenue Anticipation Note - $2,000,000 Note at 1.07%
- Authorized to advertise the 2021 Organization Meeting of Council for Monday, January 4th, 7:00 p.m. as a virtual meeting
- Adopted Resolution No. 1038 amending the Police Pension Plan, leaving the participant contributions at three percent (3%) effective January 1, 2021
- Certified the list of volunteer firefighters eligible under Act 172 to claim local tax credits
- Authorized to advertise a public hearing for January 13, 2021 in conjunction with the proposed Verizon cable franchise renewal agreement
- Authorized to advertise a proposed ordinance renewing the Verizon cable franchise agreement
- Adopted Resolution No. 1039 amending the COVID-19 Reopening Plan for the Township, adding that all State and/or County orders, rules, and regulations currently in existence and enacted hereafter shall automatically be included in the Township's Reopening Plan without further action from Council.
- Authorized the transfer of surplus funds from the General Fund to the Emergency Reserve Fund after a review by the Manager, Council President, Controller and Finance Director on December 28; estimated transfer of $210,000
- Enacted Ordinance No. 840 amending the Township's street opening/pavement restoration standards/specifications
- Awarded bids regarding the SHACOG Fall Commodities Program
- Authorized to advertise for bids regarding the 2021 Road Resurfacing Program (tentative roads to be paved in 2021 include: Big Rock Road, Bucktail Drive, Circle Drive, Carson Drive, Center Avenue, Hampton Valley, Highland Avenue, Isabella Avenue, Lakewood Road, Auld Avenue Ext., Orchardview Drive, Royalview Drive, Sherwood Avenue, Woodland Road)
- Authorized to advertise for bids regarding the Hamlet Drive Sanitary Sewer Project
- Approved the 2124 Legendary Lane (Shophouse) Simple Subdivision
- Approved, with conditions, the 5315 Route 8 Simple Subdivision (former Venus Diner property), reconfiguring the property line for the existing property and add two lots. This subdivision is being performed in anticipation of a future commercial site plan application.
Copies of any approved Ordinances/Resolutions can be found under Council Legislative Actions. For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the January regular meeting agenda for approval and posted on the Township's website.