Hampton Township Council held their Regular Meeting on Wednesday, November 18th; actions from the meeting included:
- Authorized the Council President, Controller and Manager to sign the appropriate Bond refinancing documentation on behalf of the Township.
- Authorized to hold a Special Meeting on Wednesday, December 9th, regarding the Bond refinancing and any other business that may come before them.
- Authorized to pursue financing for HVAC equipment for multiple Township buildings within the municipal complex through Trinity Automated Solutions as part of a ten-year lease agreement with First National Bank.
- Tabled a request from Mr. Dellert to acquire Township Parcel 830-G-116, for the purpose of further legal review.
- Tabled the Eat 'N Park Revised Site Plan/Conditional Use (20-01) application until January 27, 2020, as requested by the applicant.
- Approved the Henzler Simple Subdivision (20-07), requesting to subdivide an existing lot at 2823 E. Elfinwild Road. The subdivision would create a new 3-acre building lot on E. Elfinwild road.
- Discussed upcoming events, including the Holiday Seasons Greeting Celebration in the Community Park scheduled for December 3rd (limited activities due to COVID-19 outbreak), and Santa and Rudolph's Township tour along with the North Hampton and Hampton Township Volunteer Fire Departments on December 12th and 13th.
- For more detailed information regarding these and other items discussed at the meeting, the minutes will be on the December 16, 2020 agenda for approval and posted on the Township's website.