Each year, pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are welcomed as long as they are not fake (no foam or craft pumpkins).
All pumpkins entered into our contest must be already carved prior to dropping off outside of the Community Center.
We would like to thank all who participated in our 2021 Pumpkin Carving Contest! We love seeing how creative everyone is each year and look forward to continuing this contest each year!
Look for information regarding our 2022 Pumpkin Carving contest in early Fall 2022!
Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
1. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are acceptable as long as they are real.
2. All pumpkins must have their contest number (Ticket Number on your receipt) visible for their pumpkin to be judged. Participant is responsible for having correct contest number displayed on their pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins must be dropped off, outside of the Community Center, before 2:00 pm on October 22nd to be judged. Late entries will not be judged.
4. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be contacted by 4:00 pm on Friday, October 22nd.
5. Anyone can participate, but to win a prize you must be a Resident of Hampton Township.