Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are welcomed as long as they are not fake (no foam or craft pumpkins). All pumpkins entered must be already carved prior to dropping off outside of the Community Center.
Registration begins October 1st. Click here to register!
Carved pumpkins can begin to be dropped off outside of the Community Center on Wednesday, October 20th. All pumpkins must be dropped off outside of the Community Center no later than 2:00 pm on Friday, October 22nd to be judged in the contest. In addition all pumpkins must have your Ticket Number (located on your registration receipt) if your number is not on your pumpkin we will not be able to contact you should you win one of our prizes.
If you wish to provide a light for your pumpkin, LED flame-less lights are only acceptable. Anything that produces a flame will not be permitted to stay in your pumpkin.
We encourage you to leave your carved pumpkin on display around the Community Center after the contest for all to enjoy for the remainder of the Halloween Season!
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize! Only one prize per family. First place prize is a 2022 Family Pool Membership! Prize winners will be contacted prior to 4:00 pm on Friday, October 22nd. If you win a prize you can pick up your prize during the Halloween Parade which will take place on Saturday, October 23rd.
Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
1. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are acceptable as long as they are real.
2. All pumpkins must have their contest number (Ticket Number on your receipt) visible for their pumpkin to be judged. Participant is responsible for having correct contest number displayed on their pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins must be dropped off, outside of the Community Center, before 2:00 pm on October 22nd to be judged. Late entries will not be judged.
4. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be contacted by 4:00 pm on Friday, October 22nd.
5. Anyone can participate, but to win a prize you must be a Resident of Hampton Township.