Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
1. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are acceptable as long as they are real.
2. All pumpkins must have their contest number (Ticket Number on your receipt) visible for their pumpkin to be judged. Participant is responsible for having correct contest number displayed on their pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins must be dropped off, outside of the Community Center, before 2:00 pm on October 21st to be judged. Late entries will not be judged.
4. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be contacted by 4:00 pm on Friday, October 21st.
5. Anyone can participate, but to win a prize you must be a Resident of Hampton Township.
6. Be creative and have fun!