Congratulations to our winners and thank you so much to everyone for participating in this year's Pumpkin Carving Contest! We can not wait for 2024!
Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest Information
We cannot believe how creative everyone is each year with the awesome pumpkins they submit to our contest!
This year we will once again be hosting a pumpkin carving contest in October!
Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are welcomed as long as they are not fake (no foam or craft pumpkins). All pumpkins entered must be already carved or painted prior to dropping off outside of the Community Center.
Your contest number will print on your registration receipt. This is the number you must place on your pumpkin to be judged. Pumpkin judging will take place Friday, October 20th.
We cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with this year!
Pumpkin Carving Contest Rules
1. Pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are acceptable as long as they are real.
2. All pumpkins must have their contest number (Ticket Number on your receipt) visible for their pumpkin to be judged. Participant is responsible for having correct contest number displayed on their pumpkin.
3. Pumpkins must be dropped off, outside of the Community Center, before 2:00 pm on October 20th to be judged. Late entries will not be judged.
4. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be contacted by 4:00 pm on Friday, October 20th.
5. Anyone can participate, but to win a prize you must be a Resident of Hampton Township.