Currently Under Review
Land Development Applications
The following is a list of Land Development applications that are currently under review with the Township. Individual building permits, or building permit applications have not been included on the list. To request information regarding any of the following applications, please contact the Land Development Office at (412) 486-0400 ext. 307. Please see below for a list of variance applications currently under review.
18-06 Windmont Farms Preliminary Planned Residential Development
Please contact the Township to reference the most recent set of plans for information regarding this application.
*Update 12/3/18* - The applicant has granted a one month extension and requested to be tabled from the December EAC & PC meetings, as well as the January 9th Public Hearing. The Public Hearing that was previously scheduled for January 9, 2019 has been rescheduled for the February 13, 2019 Council meeting.
This application will be reviewed by the Environmental Advisory Council on Monday, February 4, 2019 at 7:00 pm, by the Planning Commission on Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7:30 pm, by the Zoning Hearing Board on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 at 7:30 pm, and by Township Council on February 13, 2019 and February 27, 2019 at 7:30 pm. A Public Hearing will be held at the Council meeting on February 13, 2019 at 7:30 pm.
- 6-13-18: Original Plan Submission
- 9-24-18: Vegetation and Wildlife Analysis
- 10-2-18: Regulated Waterways Investigation Report, Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment, revised site layout sheet
- 10-5-18: Revised PRD Narrative
- 10-8-18: Revised plan submission, revised Post Construction Stormwater Management Report, revised Geotechnical Report, revised narrative/comment response letter
- 11-13-18: Engineering response letters
- 11-27-18: Revised plan submission & revised Post Construction Stormwater Management Report
- 12-5-18: Revised plan submission and revised pages 1, 3 & 13 from Post-Construction Stormwater Report
- 1-2-19: Revised Landscape & Lighting Index plan; revised tree survey, limits of earthwork, and right-of-way plans; ZHB exhibit spreadsheets; modification request letter; response letter to Gateway Engineers; and a response letter to PVE LLC
- 1-4-19: Summary document for EAC meeting
18-09 Hampton Holistic Center Conditional Use
The applicant is seeking Conditional Use approval for an existing massage therapy business located at 4248 Route.
This application will be reviewed by the Planning Commission on Monday, January 14, 2019 at 7:30 pm, and by Township Council on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 and Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 7:30 pm.
The following is a list of variance applications currently on the schedule for review with the Zoning Hearing Board. To request information regarding any of the following applications, please contact the Land Development Office at (412) 486-0400 ext. 307.
THE ZONING HEARING BOARD WILL CONDUCT A PUBLIC HEARING ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2019 AT 7:30 PM, AT THE MUNICIPAL BLDG. TO HEAR THE FOLLOWING CASES:
CASE NO. 19-01 – The applicants, Clint & Karla Hurdle, are requesting a variance to the Zoning Ordinance, No. 310, under TABLE A, for the construction/installation of a covered pool cabana/pavilion that encroaches into the required rear yard setback by approximately 36’ on property located at 3005 Whispering Creek Dr.
CASE NO. 18-13 – The Applicant, Crossgates Inc., is requesting to be placed on the agenda of ZHB’s January meeting for the purpose of procuring the approval of the ZHB of the application of the Board’s calculations set forth in the Decision dated October 23, 2018, in Case No. 18-13 (a variance to the Zoning Ordinance, No. 310, under ARTICLE IX, and SUBSECTION 61, PARAGRAPH F (2a) and (5b), for relief from the required number of replacement trees for the Windmont Farms Preliminary Planned Residential Development application, on property located at 2716 W. Hardies Road / Chalfant Drive) to the revised Land Development Plans that have been submitted for the Windmont Farms Planned Residential Development.